I love creating things and perfecting products. I run Steamclock Software, where we build polished mobile and web apps in Vancouver. Previously, I was a Software Engineer at Apple.
My job involves product design, development, leadership, and speaking. I care a lot about great software, and the teams that make it. In my downtime, I play guitar, podcast, and make games.
- Steamclock Software: We make products for clients as well as ourselves. We also have a blog, where we show our work.
- Public Speaking and Podcasts: I like to talk, often about software.
- Fun Fact: A podcast I do every other Friday.
- Vancouver Xcoders: Our local iOS and Mac speaker series.
- Two Spies: A game I’ve been iterating as a side project.
- My resume: What one would expect.
- Project List: An exhaustive catalog of most things I’ve worked on.