I love creating things and perfecting products. I run Steamclock Software, where we build very nice iOS and Android apps in Vancouver. Previously, I was a Software Engineer at Apple.
My job involves managing products, developing software, building teams, and sharing what I know. I care a lot about great software, and the people that make it. In my downtime, I play guitar, record podcasts, and make games.
Things I’ve Done
- Steamclock Software: We make products for clients as well as ourselves. We also have a blog, where we show our work.
- Public Speaking and Podcasts: I like to talk, often about software.
- Two Spies: A turn-based spy strategy game.
- Fun Fact: A podcast I do monthly, about facts.
- Vancouver Xcoders: Our local iOS and Mac speaker series.
- My resume: Obligatory, I suppose.
- Project List: An exhaustive catalog of most things I’ve worked on.