I’m a founder who loves building great products and teams. I run Steamclock, a mobile product studio in Vancouver that builds nice apps. I now lead our new product discovery work, exploring new businesses where UX can be a competitive advantage.
Outside of work, I like to play music poorly, learn in great depth about topics that will likely never affect my life, and play games where I make numbers go up.
- Steamclock: We make apps for clients and ourselves – and have a blog.
- It Shipped That Way, a podcast where I interview product and tech leaders.
- Public Speaking and Appearances: I like to share what I’ve learned.
- Fun Fact: A podcast I do monthly, about facts.
- The Feedback Wizard, a little LLM experiment.